Autoglym Super Resin Polish
A legend in the world of car care used to remove minor scuffs and scratches and to restore gloss to all types of paintwork.
The famous bottle can be found in garages all over the world and has been lovingly applied to everything from sport cars , priceless classics to family cars. It will not only restore gloss to dull surfaces but is also ideal for removing small scuffs and scratches on new or old paintwork.
Use every few months as needed to maintain a superb shine.
The undefeated, 4-time winner of Detailing World’s Polish of the Year award.
How to use:
- Wash and dry the paintwork.
- Shake well and pour a small amount onto a polish applicator.
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork in overlapping circles to ensure even coverage. Increase pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. Allow drying. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim.
- Buff with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Stand back and admire the shine.
Unsure about fitment? Use the Contact Us form and one of our parts experts will get straight back to you!
Like our Facebook Page to keep up to date & receive exclusive offers.
We deliver via a specialist courier. Full tracking information will be provided via email and/or text.
Full information on UK Mail delivery service can be found here.